I was not well - nothing particular and everything in general. Much better now. Jax must have sent her bad unwellness down through cyberspace.

The vines have long stems and most can float to the top during high tide. The salt water does not affect them.

We took the dogs for a walk at Spinnaker Park and they had a lovely swim. The tide was high. I have never seen the level quite as high. The little rocky beach was almost completely underwater.

This is Abby. She is big on Attitude. Here she is sitting on the floor, front seat, passenger side. First in line for air con on hot days!

This little pale lavender flower blooms on a succulent vine that traverses the rocky shore.
5 comments:
Sorry you haven't been feeling well... I think whatever the crud is.. it's working it's way through our group of bloggers!
I like your shots today... especially the one of Abby... she is just a little doll!
I didn't know you were sick! I have been missing your posts. Glad you are better.
Abby looks like a bossy boots.
Can't wait for you to get here!! So excited! When do you leave Oz?
Love the shots, and the commentary. It makes me want to visit your area! Sorry you were feeling poorly.
Sorry you are not feeling well!! Take care of yourself.. You need to be better in time for your travels.. M
A little better now. I think it is partly stress realted.
Yesterday I had a mammogram.... I swear my boobs are about 6 inches longer and thinner. The machine stretches the skin so much. Uncomfortable but not painful.
Abby is her Dad's best girl. And how she sucks up to him. Makes him believe he is the best. When he is not arround she does the same to me. Little minx!
Post a Comment